The tutorials section includes documentation and introductions for a few differentiating features of the Crosswalk Project. We welcome feedback on tutorials you would like to see and welcome additions contributed by the community.
- Crosswalk Project Extensions for Intel® RealSense™ technology: Use the new Web APIs to start to experiment with 3D camera images.
- WebVR: Package WebVR samples from the A-Frame website as basic Android applications
- Intel Security APIs: Take advantage of security capabilities supported by the platform in your web app.
- WebRTC: Create a client/server application with audio/video communication.
- WebCL: An introduction to WebCL and how it can be used to accelerate graphics on devices that support the feature. Also see the Demos page for a video of WebCL in action.
- Screens: Ideas for creating screen-size-aware applications
- Web Assembly: Package WebAssembly app by app tools.