Crosswalk 10.39.235.15 is our new stable release.
This release fixes two major issues:
- Updates the SSL implementation to BoringSSL. This solves an issue with the Google Play Store warning about a security vulnerability in the version of OpenSSL previously used by Crosswalk (XWALK-3217)
- Due to some changes to support multiple profiles, upgrading an application to Crosswalk 9 was causing local storage data to disappear. With Crosswalk 10 the data is migrated correctly (XWALK-3252)
Crosswalk 10 is updated to Chromium 39 and introduces the following new features:
- Updated Embedding API (v4), adding the following methods:
- Support for Cordova 3.6.3
- Crosswalk AAR package in Stable and Beta channels for Maven/Gradle integration (documentation)
- Remote debugging is disabled by default and needs to be enabled with
Download Crosswalk 10 from the Stable Channel
Get more hybrid app secrets
Build powerful hybrid apps for Android or Cordova / PhoneGap more reliably with tips from the Intel Crosswalk team.