We are pleased to announce our Web Testing Service today.
The Web Testing Service is a web-based test runner. It indicates how well browsers or web runtimes support web standards and related specifications on different platforms.
The Web Testing Service is a collection of test suites for the latest W3C web standards and for the latest cutting-edge web technologies that are not yet a part of W3C, e.g. SIMD.
By using Web Testing Service, your product can be evaluated against the latest and comprehensive web standards support, and the results can also be compared with other web products you care about.
You are encouraged to play with the service, as always we'd like to get your feedback. Any suggestions and contributions to Web Testing Service source code are welcome.
- Visit http://wts.crosswalk-project.org/ on your web browser or web runtime on target devices
- Click "Select Specifications" button to select specifications
- Click "Run" button to run the tests
- The "Download JSON results" button will appear when the tests are completed, you can download the test results with JSON file
Features and Highlights
- Based on W3C Web Testing Service runner
- Python backend HTTP server and test streams
- Tests specifications selection
- Tests specifications searching
- Run tests in new window or "iframe"
- Testing timeout configuration
- JS(AUTO)/Manual/Reference tests selection
- Progress bar to show testing status
- Test pause/resume/stop/rerun
- Test result summary and dumping
- UI Optimization for cross platforms
- Simple to deploy
- "Share Mode" web test client application to run as application to test Crosswalk runtime library.
Web Test Client v0.1
Besides the Web Testing Service online website, a Web Test Client based on the Crosswalk Project is also available on Google Play.
The Web Test Client is packaged in Shared Mode. You can download the client from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xwalk.web_test_client
It supports Android 4.0 or higher on both ARM and x86 devices after installing the Crosswalk Project Runtime.
Bugs are tracked and fixed as quickly as possible. Please don't hesitate to enter these issues. Crosswalk JIRA can be found at https://crosswalk-project.org/jira/ ("Crosswalk Test Suite" component)
Get more hybrid app secrets
Build powerful hybrid apps for Android or Cordova / PhoneGap more reliably with tips from the Intel Crosswalk team.